Our main criteria
- accounts receivable for investment goods up to EUR 2,5 m per single transaction
- accounts receivable denominated in EUR or USD
- tenor of accounts receivable: ideally 1,5 – 3 years (up to 5 years possible)
- acceptable credit standing of the seller and of the debtor of the accounts receivable/credit risk insurance
- seller of accounts receivable: company based in Austria or southern Germany
Providing financing to a client is often a critical success factor for getting a contract awarded, especially in the export business. A supplier’s credit (i.e. a supply contract with deferred terms of payment combined with a forfaiting transaction) is a simple tool to achieve this: the exporter is receiving cash by selling the accounts receivable, the importer is paying long term according to the agreed deferred terms of payment.
Our forfaiting offer to you:
We work out together with you the best solutions for your supply business – starting with the support already at the negotiation stage with your client. Beyond that our specialists serve and assist you through the whole project execution time.